Contract safely online
Sign your documents online and in conformity to the european norms
The electronic signature allows you to sign your contract documents online with all your teammates and professional contacts, from any device : laptop, smartphone, tablet. It guarantees a reliable identification and the integrity of the signed documents.
Make document signing easy
A digital platform which meets your needs
- Remote contractualization.
- Saved time and reduced costs by deleting the printing and the physical send of your documents.
- Reinforced security, each signature is protected by an inviolability stamp.
- Strengthened traceability by an on-time state of your document’s signatures.
Illimited uses for all your company’s departments
- Human resources: boost your hiring processes by sharing and signing your working contracts online with your new employees
- Sales administration: simplify your quotes, business proposals and GSC’s confirmations with your customers and business partners.
- Legal: enhance your legal documents approval’s process (contracts, amendment, convocations, etc.)
Benefit from a global digital platform
Create you own processes by associating the electronic signature to other Open Bee platform’s key modules.
- Clarify your document’s approval processes, signatures and notifications with our workflow engine.
- Follow in real-time the state of your documents to sign off.
- Archive your signed documents in an electronic safe vault certified NF LOGICIEL – CCFN FN 203, to provide a long shelf-life.
- Maximize collaboration and innovation with online Workspaces: Streamline document processes and securely share signed documents
Do you need more information?
Find out how Open Bee™ solutions with electronic signature can help you simplify the management of your documents!
Build customised Workflows in minutes using the WYSIWYG drag and drop interface to interact with your business contacts and speed-up document communication, notification…
Open Bee’s Accounts Payable solution automates every phase of supplier invoices processing, from the approval of the document to the creation of an accounting book entry in the ERP/business
With a proven expertise in paperless and workflows operations, we will help you digitizing your document related business processes to gain agility, visibility, scalability and profitability
What is an electronic signature?
An electronic signature is a method of validating electronic documents that provides a secure and legal alternative to traditional handwritten signatures.
What are the different levels of security for electronic signatures?
The different levels of security for electronic signatures are as follows:
- Simple electronic signature (SES)
- Advanced electronic signature (AES)
- Qualified electronic signature (QES)
What is the legal value of an electronic signature?
The legal value of an electronic signature, compared to a handwritten one, stays the same. To be more precise, it depends on countries’ legislation. If you take the European example, there is the eIDAS regulation, which has been adopted in 2014. Our eBook will give you more information on what defines the digital signature.
Also to be discovered
Document management solution for Easy GDPR Compliance: With Open Bee Document and collaboration solution, manage effectively your General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
Streamline your accounts payable processes with Open Bee: Automate every phase of vendor invoice processing; from reception of the original document to the creation of an accounting book entry.
Simplify day-to-day tasks to save time and money: Open Bee platform gives you tools to build custom applications to streamline your business processes with customized e-forms and automated workflows.
Social Intranet: Build file collaboration and sharing experiences with Open Bee
Secure Extranet Portal: Share documents in an absolute secure environment, inside and outside your organization
Interactive and user-friendly, the Analytics module enables you to configure graphs related to the DMS platform’s use and based on indexed documents.
Records Management: Organize, track and store documents for the long term : create a document preservation policy.