Easily analyse your document management
Interactive and user-friendly, the Analytics module enables you to configure graphs related to the DMS platform use and based on indexed documents.
View all previous actions made on your documents
Dynamic and intuitive creation of your customized graphs and reports
- Personalized and powerful graphs and reports’ conception by only selecting filters, no programming skills are needed.
- Structured and targeted analysis of your business processes’ trends: data management, documents’ accessibility, workflow approvals…
- Global vision on the way employees use the DMS platform, enabling improved communication.
Retrieve your business processes’ trends
With a structured and targeted analysis of your document management platform
- Visualize and identify by document’s types and, according to users, most/less viewed documents to improve your communication strategy.
- Measure your approval processes’ performance by displaying document’s quantity and type submitted to workflows and associated moves.
- Dynamically monitor key indicators of customers’ invoicing (sent invoices quantity, customers who never connected to the extranet, savings potentially made, …).
- Analyse customers’ complaints depending on product’s type, and root causes of complaints.
- Boost the recruitment efficiency of new hires.
- Analyse training requests, and annual interview report.
A question about our analytics?
Download our brochures
To increase operational efficiency and maintain regulatory compliance, automotive businesses must continually innovate and find better approaches …
Build customised Workflows in minutes using the WYSIWYG drag and drop interface to interact with your business contacts and speed-up document communication, notification…
With a proven expertise in paperless and workflows operations, we will help you digitizing your document related business processes to gain agility, visibility, scalability and profitability
Know more about analytics module
How Open Bee DMS platform can help your support team’s processes?
Digitize your processes across the different departments involved with Open Bee software multiple features : workflows, data analytics, e-Forms, … will make you avoid application silos and boost your co-worker’s productivity. At the end, you will see your customer satisfaction’s rate actively increase, and so your company’s reliability.
How can the platform be administered and customized to suit business processes?
The Open Bee DMS platform offers multiple tools to customize the solution according to your brand image, objectives, needs, and your current business processes. Indeed, you can change the visual and textual elements of the user interface like the connection page, colors, logo, and the content of emails dynamically sent by the system.
Find out other DMS features
Digital Work Place: Advanced intranet, extranet options that empower collaboration with your ecosystem (co-workers, customers, suppliers, business partners, etc).
Capture: Advanced documents recognition, separation, and extraction technologies to process all your documents
Workflow: Graphical workflow engine, streamlining review and approval process of documents as they proceed through their lifecycle
Open Bee DMS platform: Documents lifecyle. Find out the document management module’s new features by giving it a lifecycle.
Document Management Solution: e-Vault. Electronic safe vault built to protect and secure your digital information for decades to come.
Document Management Solution: Digital Forms. Intuitive electronic forms designer to automate data collection, approval, and management right from your mobile device.
Integration API Web services: Integrate content management to your business applications
Simplified Electronic Document Management: Discover all features of the Open Bee Electronic Document Management module, the latest version, and transform the way you work.
Contract safely online: Boost your documents signing with the electronic signature solution. Sign your documents online and in conformity to the european norms (eIDAS regulation).