Watch our demo video and discover how a front desk officer in a car rental agency can benefit from Open Bee Document Management System (DMS) and its intelligent capture module. See how automating the capture, recognition, and filing of customers’ documents helps to provide a great service!
Why automating some front desk office processes?
With repetitive day-to-day tasks, front desk officers can easily get bored, which could end in more turnover and error rates. Besides, the different devices required may be far away from the reception and so the customer, making processing time even longer with manual handling, and consequently customer service impoverished.
How to operate Open Bee Capture module in a car rental agency?
In partnership with Fujitsu, the combination of the image scanner fi-800R and Open Bee end-to-end management software helps to automate and simplify some of the front desk officer tasks in just a few steps:
- Step 1: The Fujitsu image scanner fi-800R captures the hirer’s document
- Step 2: Once scanned, the Open Bee Capture feature interprets and recognizes documents’ metadata
- Step 3: Clerk previews and checks the accuracy of captured information
- Step 4: Validate to file the document into a self-constructed folder in Open Bee DMS
- Step 5: Navigate through folders or use the search bar engine for retrieving any electronic document securely archived
- Step 6: Repeat previous steps for each required document (passport, driving license, rental contract, …)
What does automatic recognition and filing bring to front office clerks?
As the first contact with the customer is crucial for its global satisfaction, even the slightest improvements will significantly influence the whole customer experience.
When the Open Bee Capture module is combined with the other Open Bee DMS user-friendly features, the relevant information is electronically stored, shared, and accessible in a centralized place. Plus, only an MFP is required, such as a Fujitsu image scanner fi-800R, to seamlessly capture documents. So, the front desk clerk can stay with the customer and focus on providing a great service while reducing mistake probability, processing time and costs, and improving internal communication with other departments. Hence, streamline the whole customer onboarding process and improve team efficiency.
In sum, front desk office process automation increases both customer satisfaction and team performance!