As a rental agency, a repair shop, car dealership or garage you must process forms in your day-to-day tasks, which generate a lot of paperwork. But whether it is for collecting customer information, or follow-up vehicles, digital forms make your car-related critical processes much easier.
Why are digital forms essential in the car industry?
Paper forms make your team less productive
Your technicians, mechanicians and salespersons are wasting a lot of time printing, filling, and storing forms in their daily tasks. The struggle of such cumbersome process can deeply affect the productivity of the service provided. Additionally, filing cabinets take a lot of space in the workshop that could be saved and used in a more effective way.
Digital forms can make you save a lot of time and money, but not only
Because you need to maintain customer satisfaction at top-level, you also need to offer a top-quality customer service. By using digital forms, you can seriously shorten delays and so customer’s waiting time or processes’ duration.
On one hand, by getting more customers’ feedbacks, you can better adapt the quality of your service and so enhance customer experience. On the other hand, your employees can benefit from mobile forms that simplify vehicle inspections, maintenances, and so the workshop activity. In the end, it makes your company more competitive, plus both your employees and customers happier.
A bunch of additional benefits
- Create any forms in just a few minutes,
- No more manual entry from paper-based form,
- Bring your forms at the upper level by adding attachments like photos or videos,
- A 24/7 access whether you are at the workshop, in the showroom or telecommuting,
- Divide the number of tasks associated with paper forms,
- Strongly reduce the risk of misinformation or losing data,
- And more…
Get some samples of most used forms in automotive businesses
Check out our eBook special car industry and you will get those typical form examples to use them in your business processes:
- Car registration form that enables you to collect all required data to perform applications for registration and licensing of vehicles.
- Vehicle maintenance form to keep a record of maintenance performed on vehicles.
- Vehicle rental handover and inspection form so your employees can perform a checklist that identifies the defects and mechanical issues, but also verify that vehicles have been brought back without any damages.
- Quality control check items to match your standards and make sure you return cars to your customers in perfect condition after a repair.
- Diagnosis report to assess all failures and faults detected during the inspection of the car.
- Warranty claim form, which enables your customers to process claims for their vehicle covered by a warranty.
- Customer satisfaction survey, so you can assess the quality of your service and products.