After spending months telecommuting, employees are gradually coming back to the office. But as they have experienced a different way of working, with both its benefits and drawbacks, it is undeniable to say that this new mixed-mode structure is becoming the new normal. Besides, enabling a better work-life balance for your employees can be a real booster of productivity. Nevertheless, it not only impacts your business processes but also the tools and equipment of your teams. This means that we need to rethink the way we work and manage, both individually and collectively.
Boost collaboration in both telecommuting and face-to-face environments
Not all employees are equal when it comes to telecommuting or working at the office. It is therefore important to take action to simplify your co-workers’ missions and streamline information sharing. The Open Bee platform helps and allows you to:
- Ensure good communication and teamwork between your employees and your professional sphere: confidentially support interactions and ensure the traceability of actions carried out on documents thanks to digital Workplaces
- Monitor activities in real-time: organize and manage your team’s missions to give them autonomy thanks to transparent approval workflows and task assignation, associated with realistic deadlines
- Centralized access to up-to-date documents: no need to carry your paper documents on the go, you can access your company data easily and quickly through secure intranets/extranets wherever you are, with a simple internet connection.
- Automate your business processes: eliminate time-consuming tasks from your different departments and give your employees greater added-value missions, while securing key steps such as control or approval
- Benefit from features that enhance collaboration: the Open Bee solution is flexible and scalable. You will have the opportunity to choose among all our features and make them evolve according to your needs. The top 3 most popular modules to suit a hybrid organization are the simple or advanced approval workflows (perfect module to assign and monitor tasks in real-time), the electronic form that simplifies data collection/processing, and of course, the electronic signature that allows you to speed up document signing.
- Work flawlessly with the collaborative platforms for organizing meetings, conference calls, and video chats for which the use has raised with telecommuting, such as Zoom and Teams. For example, you can easily search for documents, submit meeting minutes, or assign tasks in a few clicks!
Open Bee: a simple and secure solution
The Open Bee global digitization platform ensures the endless improvement of your document processes, whether your teams are working from home, on the go, or at the office. It answers your needs for adaptability, agility, and data protection, thanks to:
- Cloud-based solution that allows access to the platform from anywhere with a simple internet connection. Its implementation is very simple and requires minimal investment, unlike VPNs that can be limiting.
- A great data storage: the Open Bee information management platform offers its users a high availability of their data. Based on secure and redundant disks, and scalable and fast virtual machines, it is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Enhanced security: your information is hosted on an ISO 27001 certified datacentre, to guarantee optimal data security thus peace of mind (TLS/SSL channel protection, 256-bit AES encryption for all files).
The Open Bee platform also requires keying in credentials to connect securely to its environment and offers dual authentication (2FA) to add a level of security. Administrators can remotely define access rights and permissions to documents/folders for each employee for greater confidentiality.
Regular data backup
Your data is backed up over a retention period allowing you to retrieve (in case of a disaster) essential information or to go back to previous versions of your DMS: 14 days for the daily backup, 12 weeks for the weekly, and 24 months for the monthly
A quick and easy kick-off
The Open Bee digitization platform makes its use intuitive and does not require any training of your employees. Based on your processes’ automation and adapted to your business needs, you are able to streamline your document management and simplify the day-to-day work of your employees, by ending time-consuming and cumbersome tasks. Open Bee software fits your working habits to boost change and efficiency naturally.
Don’t let insecurity and unexpected events affect your company’s productivity. Choose a solution that will suit all situations and industries!