Boost your digital transformation
Those 2 last years have been quite complicated, you had to face multiple and unexpected obstacles that seriously affected your daily routine in terms of production, sale, and financial efficiency.
But fortunately, there’s a least one good thing to remember: the sanitary crisis made you understand how much you need to boost your digital transformation to ensure the activity continuity!
Let’s see now top 6 reasons why you should invest in a DMS solution.
Check out our brand-new podcast
In order to discover in detail what a DMS solution can do for you and your company in a post-crisis environment!
Better times are coming, and you’ll surely be able to boost your economic growth! Thus, an efficient information system is essential. By implementing a customized DMS solution, you will enhance your business sustainability in 6 points:
1. Improve your financial profitability with a tool that will bring you a quick and significant ROI,
2. Boost your co-workers’ productivity by adapting to the new emerged working habits thus allowing them to work from anywhere, anytime,
3. Empower both the security and the confidentiality of your exchanges thanks to a secure advanced multi-layered and cloud-based system,
4. Integrate your top business applications whether it is customer, HR, or financial orientated to have all your information centralized in a single place,
5. Strengthen your legal compliance by opting for a solution that offers smart modules to this purpose, and which is stored in an ISO 27 001 certified datacenter,
6. Improve the tracking of document history thanks to a complete audit trail feature.
You should also read :
7 easy tips and tricks to get started with our DMS
How to calculate the ROI of a Document Management System?
Calculating your Return On Investment (ROI) is about comparing the cost and the profit you could make of a solution like the implementation of Open Bee’s collaborative platform.
To calculate it, several elements have to be taken into account… We tell you everything about ROI and DMS in this article.