Forms are used in every market sector and by most departments every day: order requests, customer complaints, employee onboardings… thus the data collection process has to be cost-effective. Therefore, companies must equip themselves with an intuitive and powerful solution that meets digitization needs and existing business processes. Listen to our podcast to discover how successfully manage forms with Open Bee DMS multiple features.
Paper forms challenges
Paper-based business documents combined with manual processing and management bring about multiple challenges related to forms.
- Missing information: With paper, you cannot control data format entered by users. If they have and illegible handwriting, it is even more complicated to understand information. Additionally, forms can easily be lost or unwittingly destroyed.
- Time-wasting: Delays are much longer when you have to manually share forms and get them back to be processed. Also, the time spent to manually input results in a database, scan, file, sort, and communicate them internally takes a lot of time for co-workers.
- Ineffective process: The purpose of forms is not reached when done manually. Because when it comes to analyze or give access to results, the process becomes more difficult and inevitably more expensive, for lower effects.
Catalogue : Digital Content Service Plaform
Download our ebook
3 key benefits of digital forms
Obviously, switching from paper-based to electronic forms transform the way co-workers process data collection in all departments:
- Increase costs and time savings: Avoid the risk of loss and costs related, so as time spent in manual creation, input, filing and analysis.
- Improve information sharing and internal communication, all forms can be stored in a secure and centralize space where field co-workers can easily have access to information.
- Easy integrate data into other business apps/software, avoiding bottlenecks.
If you missed this one, you could also watch our video on customer complaint management to see electronic forms in action!
You should also read:
Digital archiving: Why go paperless?
Trust the form digitization process step by step
The Open Bee eForm module associated to the Open Bee DMS platform enables to manage thistype of documents in a global way; from creation up to the storage includinginput, processing, and analysis.
- Create simply branded forms in a few minutes, or use prebuilt templates and using drag/drop mode: date and time, drop-down list, attachments, images, files, handwritten signature, etc.
- Share instantly responsive electronic forms for Desktop and Mobiles with your employee and mobile workers, for an easy and quick fill-in.
- Collect data immediately from Android, iOS, or any Windows devices.
- Simplify collected data communication, approval, and processing thanks to dynamic triggering of approval workflows.
- Centralize all completed e-forms and ease their analysis.