Streamlining your form processes as a healthcare facility is not only about time and cost savings, but mostly “human savings”. This means you should require top efficiency from your staff to be able to provide your patients with the best experience possible. That is why it is essential that you efficiently and securely process collected information such as health records.
Essential challenges to overcome to keep patients at the heart of your work
The healthcare sector is above all the one that needs to accelerate its processes and foremost save precious time for interventions. This also goes by not losing essential information, that would require more effort from your patients affect overall patient care. But currently, what affects the most patient care is the time spent on filing, which is way too much compared to time spent with your patients.
Even more when your facility is based on different locations, establishments must synchronize processes to be able to streamline forms’ handling and give patients only up-to-date forms.
Critical benefits of electronic forms in your healthcare facilities
When you stop consuming time on manual form processes, you can pay more personal attention to staff and patients, which will help to improve the patient experience. Electronic forms also give peace of mind to your teams with secure patient forms and records that you instantly share, store, and immediately access them from any mobile device.
By opting for a digital solution for your multiple forms, you eliminate waste and storage costs but also provide all your facilities with consistent document standards, so staff can always distribute the right form to patients and improve internal collaboration even if you are not all working on the same site.
Forms you mostly use in your hospital, clinic, nursing home, and more
Get our eBook to see how you can digitize those most popular forms in Open Bee DMS thanks to our eForm module:
- Covid-19 vaccine registration, to collect contact details and insurance information to sign up your patients for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Medical history, so you can provide your staff with significant information about patients’ health history, care requirements, and risk factors.
- Patient feedback to get valuable feedback from your patients to improve your services.
- New patient registration, so they save time during their first appointment by completing this form before their visit.
- Psychiatric assessment form, and so gather information about your patients to diagnose problems such as depression, schizophrenia, anxiety, bipolarity disorder or addiction.
- Hospital discharge to ensure your patients are discharged safely from your establishment.
- Emergency contact form to gather your patients’ contact information in case of an emergency.
- Medical records release to request health care providers to release patients’ medical records.